January 8, 2010

Friday Funnies


M: Asher, do you want to save this cereal bar for later?

A: No, I want to save it for Asher.

*********************************

While we were at Charlie's parents house, I went into the bathroom to wipe Asher:

A: Mommy, why does Grammy's potty have a bib?

I looked around for a second, a little confused at his question...then I spotted it:


M: Incase the toliet makes a mess...

*********************************
On our way to Dr. Bacak's office yesterday to get shots, Asher was really "scared" so we prayed that God would be with him and would make him brave.

I was telling him about how God tells us in Joshua 1:9 to be "strong and courageous" because "He will be will us..."

A: Are we going to go get Him?

M: What do you mean?

A: Are we going to go pick God up from his house?

1 comment:

J said...

Too cute!!! I look forward to conversations like this, lol!