April 16, 2010

Friday Funnies



Asher was sitting on the potty with a book:

A: Daddy, Momma bought this book.

C: How do you know that?

A: Look right here. See?  That's a Barbie-code.

**************

Last week we had several errands to run, each time we'd get out of the car and walk through a parking lot, I would make my two baby ducklings hold hands and the three of us would form one long, often wandering chain.

Every time we would link up...Asher would look down at all of our hands and them up at me and proudly say, "Look, Momma, we're just like a family!!"

**************

Asher was drinking a smoothie and was having trouble sucking it through the straw because it was so thick.

A:  Awww man! My smoothies not working! It's out of batteries!


1 comment:

The Links said...

Hey Kirby- I don't know if you remember me from college, but I've been following your blog for awhile. I was in Heather's Bible Study in college and that is where I met you. Anyways. I have been trying forever to get bigger pictures on my blog, but I just can't seem to figure it out. Lately I've been putting them on through Flickr. I absolutely hate Flickr. It is SOOOOO not user friendly. The pictures get a little bigger but not as big as yours, and I LOVE how you can still click on your to make them even bigger. I would love to know your secret!!

You can either e-mail me at katymlink@gmail.com or leave me a comment on my blog. www.thelinkhome.blogspot.com

Thanks!!