November 13, 2009

Friday Funnies



Asher seems to be apologizing for a lot around here these days. It's always for things that he is truly sorry for. Sometimes, it's for sweet things like, "I'm sorry. I did not mean to step on your foot, Momma."

Other times it's for things like:

"I'm sorry that you have pimples back there, Momma" (referring to the tiny bumps on the back of my arm that I've loathed my entire life) "You're too pretty for that..."

Or like when McKlayne pooped in the bath tub, (for the 6th time in the last month) "I'm sorry that you pooped in the tub, Nayne. I forgive you."

*******************************

During Baking Day this week, Asher grabs the camera off the counter and starts taking pictures, while I'm busily at work mixing up some brown bread. A few minutes later he says, "I took a picture of your bottom, Momma. It's a cute one."

5 comments:

mom said...

He will make a fine husband!LOL!

Erin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA awesome. i have little bumps on my arms too...i can't wait till they get pointed out by my kid too :-)

The Currie Family said...

he's hilarious! I LOVE that sweet boy!!

Rachel said...

Nice to know he loves everyone, faults and all!!!

emily jane said...

these stories are hysterical! oh that boy makes me laugh :)