November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We love Halloween. See how much fun we had?


One little...


Two little...


Cute little indian...


Boy.


The Eagle that he was so proud of.




Precious.


First stop: Jin & Jisook's


How.


The Ash's


Aunt Ash.


Second stop: MammyOu's & Dane's


She caught on to trick-or-treating quite quickly...and L.O.V.E.D. it! She would walk all the way up to the door toting her bucket and either lift it up to the treater or set the bucket down at their feet and then just look up at them as if to say, "Now, it's your turn."


She had SO MUCH candy that she could barely carry her bucket. But, she did. And would not let it go.


Asher loved running from house to house.


And would say, "I'm a pirate indian!" or "I'm a ninja indian!" whenever he would see another child dressed up as a pirate or ninja and so on...




American Gothic throws a mad party.


Cute Black-Eyed-Peas.


Has-Been Hulk & The REAL Dr.'s Wife


The Flintstones.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

You Apel's looked so great! Such a cute family! Hope you're doing great.

Kyle said...

Oh my goodness! You did such a geat job on Asher's costume. I love it. His body painting was pretty awesome, I can see why he loved it! And McKlayne looked absolutely adorable. (Of course I'm partial to her costume too. Looks "sew" professional. ;o)

So glad the holidays are a'comin. Can't wait to see you all again.

The Currie Family said...

Love all the costumes! Everyone looks so cute. You got some really good pics. I love those indians!

Marylou and Duane said...

Thanks for making our house one of your stops! Y'all were outstandingly costumed, as always. We love y'all and hope we're part of your halloween for many years to come.

mom said...

What a frienly looking tribe you are!The papoose...priceless!

Hendrick Family said...

Asher was the cutest pirate Indian I've ever seen.

You Apels know how to make Halloween happen!

Love your whole tribe.

Heather

Kirby said...

Oh, yes, I would like to mention that Kyle made the dress that McKLayne wore for her daughter, Stella, last Halloween. When she told me that we could borrow it, that is what inspired the rest of the costumes!

Brettney said...

Goodness how cute is all of this?! I miss you guys. I ask Jesus all the time, why we cant live next to the Apels. I love this Indian family!