April 2, 2010

Friday Funnies


Setting the Scene...

Asher has grown up seeing Momma "exercise" as I workout to either Jillian's 30 Day Shred or Gilad, "The Israeli Stud-muffin." (I think it's funny that FitTv refers to him as that...I also think it's funny that this is who I used to watch my mom exercise "with"....though, 20 years later, the wardrobe is much more updated!  I recommend either of these for a really challenging but short 20 minute workout.)

Okay...now that you know that...

While stopped at a light by the College Station Crossfit, the owner of the gym comes just outside the door and begins to do squats with kettlebells during the rush hour traffic. 



A: Daddy?
D: Yeah, Buddy?
A: What's that man doing?
D: He's exercising. 
A: Oh... {a long pause....}  Where's his TV?

******************

This reminded me of a video that Charlie had taken of Asher around Christmas (hence the tv on the floor in transition to another room to make way for the Christmas tree.)  Char said that he didn't even get the best part on video...but I still thought you might enjoy this.  Here he is working out with Gilad, you know, while brushing his teeth:


3 comments:

Angela said...

Love it! Happy Easter to you and your family!

The Lourceys said...

So funny! I'm pretty sure I did that same workout on Exercise TV on demand last week!

The Currie Family said...

Tell Asher Uncle Brent has no TV in his gym either....how does he manage?! :o)